Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: R6: Doomsday Dawn

R6: Doomsday Dawn 2 months 2 weeks ago #3165

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
Retracted due to lack of interest.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by mikeawmids.
The topic has been locked.

[R6] Pathfinder v.2 playtest: Doomsday Dawn 2 months 2 weeks ago #3167

• Andrek
  • Heroic Character
I would certainly be interested, but I am signed up for HOTOE in Rot 6. If it could be moved to another rotation it would suit me better, and I would certainly have a go at GM ing it.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Andrek.

[R6] Pathfinder v.2 playtest: Doomsday Dawn 2 months 2 weeks ago #3175

• Sarge
Andrek wrote:
I would certainly be interested, but I am signed up for HOTOE in Rot 6. If it could be moved to another rotation it would suit me better, and I would certainly have a go at GM ing it.

I would not be upset Andy if you would prefer to play Pathfinder instead, you should always play the games you most enjoy. I am looking for a firm commitment to the HOTOE game for what will be a few years, so as I'm guessing Pathfinder is a big favourite of yours now is the time for you to move game if that's what you would prefer.

This actually applies to any player. Up until we start Rotation 6, please feel free to choose another game if so desired. I can open up any slots that become available
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Sarge.

[R6] Pathfinder v.2 playtest: Doomsday Dawn 2 months 2 weeks ago #3177

• Andrek
  • Heroic Character
Hi Sarge,
I didn't mean to imply that I am not committed to play HOTOE in rotation 6. I was asking Mike if he is prepared to consider playtesting Pathfinder 2 in another rotation instead, especially because he has no intention in GM-ing this himself. I am still committed for HOTOE in rotation 6, unless external forces, outside my control, intervene.

[R6] Pathfinder v.2 playtest: Doomsday Dawn 2 months 2 weeks ago #3182

• Sarge
Andrek wrote:
Hi Sarge,
I didn't mean to imply that I am not committed to play HOTOE in rotation 6. I was asking Mike if he is prepared to consider playtesting Pathfinder 2 in another rotation instead, especially because he has no intention in GM-ing this himself. I am still committed for HOTOE in rotation 6, unless external forces, outside my control, intervene.

I know that Andy, and glad you are staying. I was merely letting the players know that as we haven't yet started the game it's perfectly fine to move to another

[R6] Pathfinder v.2 playtest: Doomsday Dawn 2 months 2 weeks ago #3185

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
PDFs should be available at 14:00 today.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by mikeawmids.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds