Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5034

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Full version

LINK
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The topic has been locked.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5037

• moc
  • Elite Member
For stats ok to use point buy ?

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5051

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
I'm still up for this
Gonna be going either Human or dwarve.
Class paladin. I like the sound of the oath of the dragon lords haha
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by TheRanger.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 7 months ago #5052

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Confirmed: Candi, Adam and Dave. Very probably: Rhodesy. Still waiting on Sant (can anyone PM me his number?).

Looking at meeting up for a prologue week, not this week but next week: Thurs 6th August. We can discuss how we're comfortable with playing in these socially distanced times (for instance if you want to wear a hazmat suit and roll virtual dice from the safety of an adjacent table just say so), do character creation if you've not done so and start some roleplaying as characters meet and the scene is set. May even have time to roll some dice to loosen up that rusty sword-arm in a random encounter. Anybody who cannot make next week won't miss out on much at all. We begin in earnest on Thursday 17th August (I'm away on the 11th).

I might post a little more on the setting over the next few days.

Looking forward to running this. Hope to see you next week.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Garuda.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 7 months ago #5053

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Garuda wrote:
Confirmed: Candi, Adam and Dave. Very probably: Rhodesy. Still waiting on Sant (can anyone PM me his number?).

Looking at meeting up for a prologue week, not this week but next week: Thurs 6th August. We can discuss how we're comfortable with playing in these socially distanced times (for instance if you want to wear a hazmat suit and roll virtual dice from the safety of an adjacent table just say so), do character creation if you've not done so and start some roleplaying as characters meet and the scene is set. May even have time to roll some dice to loosen up that rusty sword-arm in a random encounter. Anybody who cannot make next week won't miss out on much at all. We begin in earnest on Thursday 17th August (I'm away on the 11th).

I might post a little more on the setting over the next few days.

Looking forward to running this. Hope to see you next week.

I've got contact with Sant I'm just checking in for you. I'm still on probable at the moment but I'll confirm soon. still deciding for myself.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 7 months ago #5054

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Sorry Garuda I'm not attending for the foreseeable. Enjoy the game.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds