Rotation Number: 2
Ref Name: Andy Evans
Game System: Mutant: Year Zero
Scenario Name: The Path to Eden
Character Lvls: Novice
New Characters: Yes
No. of Players: 4/5

http://www.modiphius.com/mutant.html

Of course the world ends. It was always just a question of time. When it's all over, Earth is still. Nature invades the ruined cities. Winds sweep through empty streets, turned into graveyards.

Yet life remains. In the Ark, a small settlement on the edge of a dead town, the People live. You are the spawn of humanity, but not human anymore. You are twisted funhouse images, mutated freaks. Your bodies and minds have incredible powers, but you are unstable. Fragile. None of the People are over 30 years old.

Except the Elder. Your leader, but not like you. One of the Old People. He has always warned you: Stay on your guard, stay in the Ark, or the Rot will get you. Or worse. So far, you have obeyed him. Chased off every stranger who came close to the Ark. Few dared to go out into the Zone. That is what the Elder calls the outside world.

But the safe days are over. Food is running scarce, and the fight for what's left is turning violent. You hunger. Factions are forming, bosses on top and slaves on the bottom. In the middle, fixers who try to turn a profit from anyone and everyone. And the Elder is dying. You're on your own now.

It's time to venture out. To explore the Zone, to search for artefacts, for knowledge. To build, grow the land, seek out others, create a new civilization on the ruins of the old. Seek your origin. Maybe, one day, you will find Eden of the legends, the Old Peoples haven in the middle of hell. That's where salvation and truth await, the stories say.

Maybe it's all bullshit. It doesn't matter. You have no choice. This is the beginning.

This is Year Zero.

Players:
  1. DudleyPaddy
  2. Crusader Hank
  3. The Ranger
  4. Steboacha
  5. .. available space
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Andy Evans.
The topic has been locked.

[R2 - 2015] Mutant: Year Zero -The Path to Eden 9 years 2 months ago #69

• crusader_hank
  • Heroic Character
Can I sign up for this ?

[R2 - 2015] Mutant: Year Zero -The Path to Eden 9 years 2 months ago #70

• Andy Evans
Welcome aboard

[R2 - 2015] Mutant: Year Zero -The Path to Eden 9 years 2 months ago #77

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
May I join?

[R2 - 2015] Mutant: Year Zero -The Path to Eden 9 years 2 months ago #79

• Andy Evans
TheRanger wrote:
May I join?

Welcome! :cheer:

[R2 - 2015] Mutant: Year Zero -The Path to Eden 9 years 2 months ago #80

• Andy Evans
Yay! The game is now viable with 3 players plus GM. Still room for up to 2 more though if anyone fancies it.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds