Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations

Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations 1 year 1 week ago #6686

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Ludwig would like to make it to Constantinople before he goes insane.

Ludwig says "wibble!"
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations 1 year 1 week ago #6689

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Scott,

I remembered my back-up character idea should Ludwig not make it (which would be Outrageous!!!)).

I've sent you a PM to see if you're okay with it.

EDIT: We currently appear to have 182 guests on the site!
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Garuda.

Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations 1 year 1 week ago #6690

• Sarge
Garuda wrote:
Scott,

I remembered my back-up character idea should Ludwig not make it (which would be Outrageous!!!)).

I've sent you a PM to see if you're okay with it.

EDIT: We currently appear to have 182 guests on the site!

I've replied a PM mate

We do get some high guest numbers sometimes, we are soooo popluar! ;)

Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations 1 year 1 week ago #6693

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
its the pesky ruskies (as a recent twilight 2000 pc i can confirm they are indeed pesky)

i have to delete over 2-300 russian spam bot requested/created accounts every month. i guess the anonymous user glut is during one of these "attacks"

Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations 1 year 6 days ago #6694

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
Clearly they seek the secrets of BCRPS... they shall not have them!
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.

Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations 1 year 3 days ago #6703

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Rotation 5– Begins 28th April 2023

All ABOARD THE ORIENT EXPRESS - FEBRUARY 1923
Ludwig von Brunveldt III.............Paul......German/Dutch. Prof. Psychology (Edging closer to insanity.)
Hubert Black..............................Tony.......English. Actor. (Shakespearean luvvie. Possibly possessed.)
Lettice Jayne Rose Henderson..Doug.....English. Detective. (Impulsive. Unpredictable. Still.)
Nicolas Cartwright.....................Mel.........English. Stage Magician (Sword-cane fencing champion.)
Pierre Boudin-Noir.....................Jim.........French. Art Dealer (Passive-Aggressive. Enjoys a punch-up.)

As a result of the truth being revealed to them by the cloaked figure atop the fortress in Zagreb, three of the investigators gained new conditions. As for the truth itself, the investigators recall little; as if by act of self-preservation, their own minds blotted out the memory of the terrible knowledge.

Hubert believes he is possessed by a spirit.
Letty has developed a mania for stillness.
Ludwig has developed a mania for high places.

VINKOVCI

Sunday 3rd February 1923

THE SHORT VERSION

In her berth aboard the Express, Letty is catatonic. We find her standing over the assembled pieces of the simulacrum. She doesn’t remember anything. Meanwhile Hubert has taken to lighting candles and pulling out his own teeth.

The Express moves very slowly. There’s a delay. Problems on the line up ahead in the vicinity of Vinkovci where we’re due to make a short stop.

A telegram from Beddows. Prof. Smith is healing but their location is compromised. They’re moving to somewhere new.

A passenger reads a newspaper. We are intrigued by the front page photograph of an archaeological dig. The man kindly translates from Croat. ‘The Crusader’s Tomb Revealed’. A recently discovered underground structure has been identified, by archaeologist Dr. Dragomir Moric from University of Zagreb, as a crusader tomb, Contents include documents and treasures looted from Constantinople during the sack of the Fourth Crusade. The article accuses Dr. Moric of attempting to keep the discoveries of the site a secret. The article goes on to speculate that the site may be connected to Sir Miho of Dubrovnik, a Croat and prominent crusading knight of the Fourth Crusade.

Approaching Vinkovci Station we’re told anarchists have damaged the railway and we’ll be forced to stay in Vinkovci until repairs are made. Rooms in town are secured for us at the Lovacki Dvorac Hunting Lodge. All passengers are searched, passports checked and questioned by police on the station platform as we disembark the train. Suspicion of being anarchist falls on everyone.

We spy a woman carrying a valise and casting anxious looks over her shoulder. She’s being followed by a large man. Our taxi arrives and all hell breaks loose. A delivery van pulls up next to our taxi. A fez-wearing cultist gets out. The large man and the fez-man try to grab the woman. A fight breaks out. Pierre and Letty are stabbed. As police rush towards the scene two more armed cultists in the van shoot their own men; the large man and the fez man – leaving no cultist behind for questioning. We jump in our taxi with the mystery woman and speed away.

The woman is Jazmina Moric, daughter of archaeologist Dr Dragomir Moric. She received a letter from him urging her to come to Vinkovci. Something is wrong. Her father closed the dig at the Crusader Tomb and sacked his team. Someone is working against him.

We fail to find Dr Moric at the Hotel Lerhner where Jazmina expected him. A message has been left for her. The message is cryptic, a list of street names that converge on an intersection across town.

We book in to our hotel, the Lovacki Dvorac Hunting Lodge. Jazmina will stay with us. Following this morning’s bombing on the railway, national soldiers arrive in town and announce a 7pm curfew.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 days ago by Garuda.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds