Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: R3 Tomb of the Dragon Empress

R3 Tomb of the Dragon Empress 1 month 2 weeks ago #7117

• Tom
  • Tenth Level
An ancient tomb of a long dead empress has been discovered and you have been chosen to join the expedition.
Delve into the tombs depths, learn its secrets and discover the truth of the Dragon Empress/

The adventuring guild you are a part of has received the following message.

To Horlan Mortis, Head of the adventurers guild of Tolpan,

We have recently discovered the tomb of an ancient empress of the long dead Trevilus civilisation, we believe it may be Drelina the dragon Empress spoken of in legend. A research team is preparing to explore the tomb and we are requesting that a a group of adventurers from you guild accompany them to provide protection and assistance. We are willing to to pay 5000 gold pieces for this service. The team will be required to rendezvous with the lead researcher Janese Noone in the town of Poltes on the third moon of the harvest.

Tobia Kertland
Leader of the Gergunden Archeologist Guild.

Horlan has chosen you group for the mission for which you will be paid 200 gold pieces each.

You will need to create characters of novice level with 2 advances
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R3 Tomb of the Dragon Empress 1 month 1 week ago #7132

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.

LAMBERT DIGGLE (Novice + 2 advances)
Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace 5" (running d4), Parry 5, Toughness 6 (2), Power Points n/a, Bennies 4

RACE: Luck, Reduced Pace, Size-1, Spirited
SKILLS: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Notice d6, Persuasion d6, Repair d6, Shooting d6, Stealth d8, Taunt d4, Thievery d8
HINDRANCES: Big Mouth, Greedy, Overconfident
EDGES: Extraction, Quick
POWERS: n/a

GEAR: Short Sword (Str+d6), Light Crossbow (2d6, AP2, 10/20/40, reload 1), 30x bolts, Studded Leather (AV2, covers torso, arms, legs & head), Thief's Pack, Dagger (Str+d4, 3/6/12, hidden in boot), 3x Acid Flasks (FC), 2x Smokesticks, (FC), 1x Tanglefoot Bag (FC), 1x Alchemist's Fire (FC)

I've used the prices from the Fantasy Companion and stocked up on alchemical items, but these can be removed if necessary.
Last Edit: 1 week 6 hours ago by mikeawmids.

R3 Tomb of the Dragon Empress 1 month 5 days ago #7133

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
I would like to take part in this

R3 Tomb of the Dragon Empress 1 month 4 days ago #7134

• Tom
  • Tenth Level
Hi Adam, at the moment I'm full with 6 players but if anyone drops out you'll be first on the list.

R3 Tomb of the Dragon Empress 1 week 1 day ago #7176

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Alt character in case we have too many rogues in the party;

GORDAN (Novice + 2 advances)
ATTRIBUTES: Agility d4-1, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6-1, Vigor d6-1
Pace 5" (running d6-1), Parry 5 (1), Toughness 8 (3), Power Points 15, Bennies 3

RACE: Armour+2 (scaly skin), Bite/Claws (Str+d4, AP2), Breath Weapon (2d6, line or cone, can be Evaded), Cold-Blooded, Environmental Resistance (Heat), Environmental Weakness (Cold), Ill-Tempered
SKILLS: Academics d10, Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d8, Fighting d4, Notice d8, Occult d8, Persuasion d4, Spellcasting d8, Stealth d4
HINDRANCES: Curious, Elderly
EDGES: Arcane Background (Wizard), Scholar (+2 if check relates to the Dragon Empire), Arcane Resistance
POWERS: Detect/Conceal Arcana, Dispel, Lock/Unlock, Bolt, Conjure Item, Deflection

GEAR: Quarterstaff (Str+d4, 2H, PR+1, reach+1), Robes (AV+1), mage's kit, ancient key (mysterious, ooooh), 200gp
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by mikeawmids.

R3 Tomb of the Dragon Empress 1 week 1 day ago #7177

• Tom
  • Tenth Level
Hi Mike, both characters look good but you can't have trap sense as its a seasoned edge not novice sorry.
  • Page:
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds