Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zombie Experience

Zombie Experience 8 years 1 month ago #1200

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Would anyone else be interested in trying to organise a group outing to Zombie Experience?

zombieexperiences.co.uk/

Are you ready to face your darkest fears? If you are, they lie in wait ready to battle, ready to eat. This is the Zombie Bootcamp and it’s not for the timid…

Once you’ve reached our Droitwich compound, we’ll run you through what the day has lined up for you – including a safety briefing and the what’s what of the compound. Following that we will get you kitted out. Everything is provided, all you need bring is your wits to survive, a determination to win and a sense of humour to help get you through the bleakness in store.

Next up is training and getting to grips with your weapons. All ammo is provided in the cost – you just need to become familiar with how your new best friends work, your survival may well depend on it.

Then – ready or not – your missions begin. Expect to feel tense. Expect to feel scared. Expect to question why you came. The zombies are coming for you and there’s nowhere to run…

---

There are venues in London, Reading, Manchester and Droitwich.

It works out at around £100 per person, but this might be reduced with a group booking.

It's a 30 min drive from Blackheath to Droitwich Spa, so that seems like the best candidate if we did decide to go.

---

Your first mission will involve clearing a government research centre of the walking dead and infected lab staff, who presumably are just a stagger away from being zombies themselves.It’s going to involve fast thinking teamwork people – the end is nigh and so yes, you are going to have to work alongside that strange individual who keeps winking at you whilst stroking their butt. Pistol butt.

--

And so it’s onto mission number two and things are just going to get better (depending on how you’re viewing things, you may actually think they’ve taken a dive for the worse of course).

It’s time to be hustled and bustled into a warehouse full of zombies – “cheers for that”, we hear you say – at which point you’ll be split up into pairs. And yes, in all probability you’ll get teamed up with the weirdo who take the opportunity to suggest that they hold your butt, pistol butt, throughout the onslaught, purely as a comforting gesture you understand.

But let’s be honest, you’ll be happy to have anyone alongside you in the dark as you’re going to have to leg it down hallways, clear rooms and generally pump as much lead into those rotten zombies as you can. And should your ammo run out in all of the excitement…
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zombie Experience 8 years 1 month ago #1201

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Speaking for myself, I think this sounds amazing and we should totally go. :D

Zombie Experience 8 years 1 month ago #1202

• charlie67
I would be up for that - would anyone have a spare seat in their car please? (maybe a minibus could be arranged to take us all and we split the cost?)
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds