Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BCRPS Recruitment Strategy (new members)

BCRPS Recruitment Strategy (new members) 5 years 1 month ago #3725

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Awesome Sarge, happy to comply.

If we can agree on storage arrangements, I am happy to donate a copy of the Savage Worlds Deluxe edition to the club library!

Also, I'm serious about bringing a jar of dice. It's already about a quarter full. Maybe your dice are letting you down and you want to swap them out from the jar. Well now you can! We could hold an annual 'guess how many dice are in the jar' contest. :p
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by mikeawmids.
The topic has been locked.

BCRPS Recruitment Strategy (new members) 5 years 1 month ago #3726

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
the club owns some RQIII stuff that I currently have. happy to bring that in. I can source a lockable filing cabinet if the coronation are happy for us to locate it somewhere?
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.

BCRPS Recruitment Strategy (new members) 5 years 1 month ago #3727

• Eomak
  • New Character!
HI, I'm very happy to see that the club is actively thinking about how to encourage new members & ways to integrate them into existing games. In the last year I have ran several one shots down at my local store in Walsall & every time people ask if I can run more than a one shot, I always point them to Coronation Club. With the increase in Social media coverage, twitch streams etc We can be sure that we will continue to pick up new members which is great for the longevity of BCRPS. I also believe that reaching out to our local games stores such as WarlordsNWizards, Asgard & Phoenix games would also contribute to the development of our group base, perhaps by running intro games there once in a while.
I think it would be useful to update the FACEBOOK site more often, with the exception of Gazathon there wasn't much to suggest the club was still active or what games were being planned/played.

When we consider adding new players to our existing games in the middle of a rotation I think it becomes a little more problematic. Perhaps having an NPC or two written up in very basic way for every game, so newbies can try out the systems/group might be an idea. It also gives then=m chance to learn about how the club works & for admin to create profiles for them etc.

Finally can I just say how good it is to be back & see old friends again.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds