Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 8 months ago #4189

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Yes, that probably would be helpful. :p

EDIT: I relent. Whenever you feel up to a CR9 threat.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 7 months ago #4259

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
Chapter Two

The heroes are left in the taproom of the Captain's Chest with a whole world to explore and several dangling plot hooks to nibble at. Overhearing that Mayor Lubbert is looking for heroes, the party call the old seadog over to their table.

A group of reclusive weirdos have recently moved into the old sea fort overlooking the bay. Mayor Lubbert wants the party to find out what they are about and put an end to any activities that might threaten the town.

Under the cover of night, the heroes approach the crumbling fortress. A collapsed wall presents an inviting entry point, but a hungry grick lurks amidst the loose debris. The sound of fighting alerts the cult and the party fight their way into the inner courtyard, where a deep hole has been excavated into the foundations of the fort. The heroes descend.

A hulking overseer drives a work gang of demonic manes to tunnel beneath the fortress. G'Thokk causes a cave in by casting Thunderwave in the tunnel, trapping everyone underground. The party take them out and discover a strange, floating construct fashioned from netherrack (demon steel, which I totally stole from Minecraft). This is a sealed demon gate, but the method of opening it is unclear. Tharivol works it out by manipulating the device's shadow, opening a dark portal. Some unseen force reaches out to steal the heroes shadows from under their feet...

TBC
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by mikeawmids.

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 4 months ago #4564

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
I am feeling RPG withdrawal pretty hard this festive season. :(

Looking for four enablers - sorry, players - to feed my unhealthy addiction to fantasy make believe by playing Dungeons of the Mad Mage (D&D5) over Roll Gate. It is very much a mega dungeon with fewer opportunities for roleplay, but that'll make it easier to run via play by post.

www.rolegate.com

For the uninitiated, Roll Gate is a free website where you roleplay via a chat room. You just log in and post when you have a few minutes to spare, none of that faff getting everyone logged on at the same time.

I'm putting a hard limit on the player count (4).

The adventure starts with your group of level 5 characters arriving in tbe first level of the mega dungeon to kill some monsters and take their stuff.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by mikeawmids.

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 4 months ago #4565

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
I'm up for a dungeon crawl!
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds