Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 8 months ago #4106

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
You can do either, I trust you not to lie too excessively. :p
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 8 months ago #4107

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Sir Colynn, Aasimir Paladin of our Lady Selune, Goddess of the Moon.

A Beautiful Man. As all those are who are touched by the angels. Pale skin and flowing blonde hair any one would think him a fop until they saw the eyes. Those piercing blue eyes can stare right through you, size you up in an instant and decide if you are a threat or, worse, in his way.

Born the child of a wealthy families majordomo he had a happy childhood playing with the families children. One day when he was but 6 his father was accompanying the lord on a short trip to a neighbouring steading and had allowed young Colynn to tag along. These were safe lands they thought. until THEY came. No one knows why that pack of Orcs was so far into the valley but Is suppose it doesn't matter. They were hungry and they saw a barely protected carriage and, as it their wont,decided it was theirs. The details will be spared but by the end they were driven off but not before many guards were killed and the lord wounded and only not worse due to the sacrifice of his faithful servant, Colynns father. When reinforcements were summoned Colynn was found, hiding under the remains of the carriage, still where his father has hidden him and where he had watched the filth kill him. He was taken back to the Lords keep who, as a final gift to his father arranged for the boys education at the convent of the Lady Selune. He grew up strong and hard. Never forgetting his fathers example, giving his life for others, nor that of the green scum, a plague on these lands taking what they will. Not long after he arrived at the convent he was out cleaning one night and looked up to the heavens. Seeing a Blood red moon. There and then he swore an Oath to rid the world of the Green scum and ensure no more children should grow up without their fathers. Finally, at the age of 23, he is knighted into her service, as her avenging angel and sent forth into the world to spread her faith as she illuminates the night for those in need.

Dnd beyond sheet for reference. I'll fill in the stats on Rollgate now.

ddb.ac/characters/13960943/XaUdr2

ddb.ac/characters/13960943/XaUdr2

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 8 months ago #4112

• matt486
  • Tenth Level
Hi Mike, I'd like to give this a go, I'll submit a character to you tomorrow if that's ok?

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 8 months ago #4113

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Cool. :)

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 8 months ago #4115

• Andy Boyne
  • Heroic Character
My character is called Tharivol, an high (sun) elf with golden eyes and skin.

His story is this - being distantly related to the Elven Royal family ( 2nd cousin) initially opened doors for Tharivol and his skills and proclivities soon pushed him into the field of diplomacy and spying.

He served well for a number of years before stumbling over a rather dodgy plot being run by the Elven Crown Prince, involving a “treaty” with the goblin clan, the Bloody Claws. Tharivol infiltrated the Crown Prince’s staff and was able to bring a discrete end to the plot but a few weeks later, all hell threatened to break loose.

Tharivol volunteered to spare the Royal Family from the oncoming fuss and negative publicity by taking the blame for the plot at which point the grateful King arranged for Tharivol to be quietly exiled rather than executed. His family, though, disowned him, unaware as they were of his sacrifice so he has no family name.

He wanders the lands now, living hand to mouth and relying on his Rogue skills to survive. His gold colouring has faded to a lacklustre tint, whether as a result of his exile or long absence from his home who knows?

He wears close fitting black leather armour and a hooded cloak. He is armed with a rapier, numerous daggers ( a couple of which are hidden from sight) and a shortbow and arrows. His walk is wary, graceful and usually silent. He is used to his looks generating both curiosity and hostility and is on edge most of the time as a result.

Play-by-Post game on Roll Gate 4 years 8 months ago #4117

• Val
  • Heroic Character
Hi Mike,
Seems you have 4 players already but do u have space for one more?
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds