Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R6: Rise of the Runelords (cont) Discussion

R6: Rise of the Runelords (cont) Discussion 6 years 4 months ago #2471

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
[Savaged] Rise of the Runelords / Sins of the Saviours / Week 5 / Part 1 / 10-11-2017

Two weeks after leaving the fortress of Jorgenfist, Rast and Solaris lead the convoy of weary civilians into Sandpoint. Ameiko floats a few inches off the ground, Rast having decided that his pregnant wife is too good to walk with the rest of the herd and gifted her with his ring of flying. The heroes are re-united at the bar of the Rusty Dragon and enjoy a rare drink together before going to report to Mayor Deverin and Sheriff Hemlock at the town hall. Andor opted to remain in the pub and drink himself into oblivion, having received the coin promised to him by the town council for his professional aid during the siege of Sandpoint.

“Thank-you for rescuing the men and women taken by the giants,” Mayor Deverin said, “As well as being my responsibility, many of them are my personal friends. The township of Sandpoint owes you all a great debt, even that drunken sot Drake. You are all welcome to stay in town and relax for as long as you like, I’m sure you could all do with a rest after your last adventure.”

“We can only afford to stay a few days,” Karrack sighed, “Much as we would all like to remain longer. For many months now, ever since our initial investigations into Thistletop and the Skinsaw Man, I have suspected a hidden hand behind the movements of our enemies. A nameless force that scars its wicked servants with the seven pointed mark of the Sideheron. That nameless force is nameless no longer, he revealed himself upon the death of his servant Mokmorian. The enemy we face is no less than Karzoug, the Runelord of Greed.”

“Karzoug… that name sounds real familiar,” Sheriff Hemlock said, thoughtfully rubbing his sandpapery chin, “Where have I heard that before?”

“The Runelords were the seven rulers of ancient Thassillon,” Asha explained, “Sorcerer kings – and queens – wielding godlike power. It was believed that they were destroyed during the cataclysm that ended their empire, but it now appears that at least one of them managed to survive.”

“That’s it!” the sheriff said, snapping his fingers, “Broderick Quirk, the mad old scholar living down by the waterfront. Every night, he’s in the Rusty Dragon, banging on about how the Runelords aren’t dead and it’s only a matter of time before they return to the world. The lads round him up every few weeks for being drunk and disorderly. He sleeps it off in the cells and then totters off home in the morning.”

“I think we need to have a word with this mad scholar,” Karrack said.

---

Bleary eyed and blinking owlishly, Broderick Quirk answered his front door maybe five minutes after Karrack started banging on it. Grogg had wanted to kick open the door and loot the room beyond until Solaris and Asha managed to convince him that that sort of thing was not acceptable outside of a dungeon.

“What delinquent devilry is this?” Quirk demanded, belligerently brandishing an empty wine bottle, “Think it’s clever to wake an old man up at… at ….”

“Four bells past noon.” Rast supplied, unhelpfully.

“ … at this ungodly hour? Well, do you? I’ll tan your hides, you rowdy brutes!”

“We’re here to talk about ancient Thassillon!” Karrack said hastily, as the old man began fumbling with his belt strap.

“Why didn’t you say so?!” Quirk beamed, thrusting the bottle into Karrack’s scaly hand, “Come in and have a drink!”

The scholar’s home was a mess, piles of books and dirty crockery rose in precarious towers from any flat surface upon which they could be stacked. Karrack whistled and an elite group of goblin cleaners descended on the cluttered abode.

“Those hideous children are stealing my precious filth!” Quirk cried in alarm.

“Calm yourself, scholar!” Karrack commanded, “Tell us about the Runelords.”

Referencing a selection of ancient scrolls and dusty manuscripts, Broderick Quirk explains how the realm of men was once governed by a race of powerful humanoids called the Azlant. The seven most formidable men and women of this legendary race became the Runelords and divided the continent into seven territories that each would govern with absolute power;
  • Karzoug, Runelord of Greed.
  • Zutha, Runelord of Gluttony.
  • Bellimarus, Runelord of Envy.
  • Xanderghul, Runelord of Pride.
  • Kruul, Runelord of Sloth.
  • Alaznist, Runelord of Wrath.
  • and finally Sorshen, Runelord of Lust.
“Why are these last two pages stuck together” Rast asked, “Eww. Nevermind.”

“Tell us about Runeforge and Ithillion.” Karrack said.

“Ithiliiom is a mythical metal that was scarce even in the days of old Thassillon,” Quirk explained, “It was mined from veins of crystallized mana in remote areas where wild, sorcerous energies saturated the ground. It was as much the stuff of magic as it was of the earth and could be fashioned into magnificent weapons and armour. Of course, no normal forge could handle so rare and wondrous an ore, so the Runelords built the Runeforge, the only site in all of Thassillon where Ithilliom could be refined. No one Runelord could be entrusted with control over such a valuable resource, so all seven maintained a presence at the forge, assigning favoured servants or monstrous guardians to safeguard their interests there.”

“So we’ll need people with smithing and sorcery skills to hand?” Solaris said, “With the spiritual guidance of my super magical Uncle Aereon - whose soul now resides within my sword and whispers to me in my sleep – and the technical guidance of that drunken death merchant Andor Drake, I’m certain I could use the runeforge to enhance our existing weaponry with the runelord-killing properties of Ithillion.”

“And then we’ll give Runelord Karzoug a spanking that will make him wish he had died in the cataclysm!” Rast added.

Having thanked the scholar for his time and promised to return with some genuine Thassillonian relics, the heroes of Sandpoint prepare to face the freezing foothills of Mount Rimeskull. Thick, warm coats are crafted from the mammoth fur Andor bagged on the Storval Plateau and Rast stocks up on potions that will protect his comrades from the cold. Once the party are as ready as they are going to get, they head for Thistletop and use the teleportation circle there to transport themselves to the shores of Lake Stormunder.

To be continued….
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R6: Rise of the Runelords (cont) Discussion 6 years 4 months ago #2472

• mikeawmids
[Savaged] Rise of the Runelords / Sins of the Saviours / Week 5 / Part 2 / 10-11-2017

The party materialize in the eye of a raging blizzard! The icy wind howls like a banshee and the heroes huddle into their mammoth fur coats for warmth and the +2 vigor bonus against the cold. Despite these extra layers of protection against the hostile elements, it quickly becomes clear that Karrack will not survive in these harsh conditions for long (racial hindrance: cold blooded). Asha drives a spare spear into the icy ground and ties the end of her rope around the shaft with numb, trembling fingers. The party range away from the teleportation circle, using the rope as a lifeline to lead them back should they need to beat a hasty retreat. One hour and several coils of rope later, they stumble upon the edge of the frozen lake. The heroes set out across the black ice. The trek across the lake is a tortuously slow and singularly miserable affair, with each cautious step onward carrying the risk of the ice underfoot cracking open and spilling the heroes into the dark water below.

With their elite warrior training, Grogg and Andor are the only two party members alert enough to notice the wolf pack before the stealthy beasts’ spring their ambush. Claws scrabbling for purchase against the ice, three lean, hungry wolves burst from the blizzard in a tangle of grey fur and glistening fangs. They leap at Solaris and drag the half-elf to the ground, sinking their jaws into his legs and attempting to drag him into the night. Grogg leaps forward, cleaving all three beasts with one swing of his trusty axe and hauling Solaris back to his feet. More wolves harass the party, snapping and snarling and generally proving pretty ineffectual against veteran-level PCs, until the dire wolves turn up and shift the balance back towards Team Jacob. Asha screams as a dire wolf locks its jaws around her arm and violently shakes its furry head, trying to wrench the limb from her body.

Suddenly, a deep, ominous roar rolls across the frozen lake and the wolf pack whimper and flee the battle. The heroes have but a moment to ready themselves, before a monstrously overgrown polar bear lumbers out of the swirling snow! The bear rears up on its back paws and Andor darts in with his spear, sinking the shaft deep into the beast’s hairy breast. The bear roars and bats the old mercenary aside. Leaving his spear buried in the bear’s body, Andor switches to his glowing longsword and bounces back into the fray, swinging his blade at the beast’s head and hacking off its jaw! Karrack darts in and drives his spear up through the exposed roof of the bear’s mouth and into its tiny bear brain! The beast shudders and dies, spilling its hot bear blood across the ice. Everyone crowds around the furry corpse and spoons it for warmth. Karrack takes things a step too far, slicing open the beast’s tummy and crawling in amongst the warm, gooey entrails. He refuses to come out when the others tell him it is time to move on, so Grogg and Andor are forced to drag the dead bear across the ice with Karrack huddled inside.

The party reach the island in the centre of the frozen lake, upon which stand seven monolithic stone heads, each one marked with the runic symbol of a different Runelord. Rising from the centre of the island is a stone circle that remains curiously clear of the snow piling up on all sides. Unsure how to activate the ancient runes and reveal the entrance to Runeforge, Solaris communes with his haunted sword and the ghost of his super magical uncle.

“Each Runelord drew his power from a specific sin,” the sword reveals, “Charge their runes with strong memories of sinful behaviour and the way ahead will open to you.”

Solaris shares this information with the rest of the party. Rast steps up to the rune of greed and presses his grubby little palm against the dark sigil. The stone head feeds on Rast’s greed and lights up like a beacon. Grogg activates the rune for Pride by remembering how he left a ‘Grogg the Smasher’ action figure on the altar Minderhal. Asha activates the rune for Lust by recalling how she once surprised a virtuous and well hung paladin at the temple baths. Solaris activates the runes for both Wrath (killing his twin brother atop the Moonspike Monastery) and Gluttony (eating a load of cake and getting fat, before the monks whipped him back into shape). Andor activates the rune for Sloth due to the years wasted propping up various bars across Varisia, rather than doing something productive with his life. Finally, Karrack activates the rune for Envy, due to how he feels about the strength and togetherness of the humans he was raised amongst and how he has always yearned for that closeness, yet been pushed away due to his monstrous appearance (aww). Once all seven stone heads are illuminated, the stone circle in the centre of the island rumbles and shifts, creating a flight of wide, spiral steps descending beneath the lake. Steeling themselves for the trials ahead, the party enter the Runeforge.

To be continued….

R6: Rise of the Runelords (cont) Discussion 6 years 4 months ago #2473

• mikeawmids
[Savaged] Rise of the Runelords / Sins of the Saviours / Week 5 / Part 3 / 10-11-2017

The heroes descend into a vast, domed chamber, easily two hundred feet in circumference. The space is dominated by seven 25ft tall statues of the seven Runelords. Behind each statue, arched tunnels lead off into the various wings of the dungeon, each area controlled by a rival faction. The centre of the dome is filled by an array of smithing apparatus, cold pipes and dark flues tangled together like a nest of iron serpents.

“The fires of Runeforge have slumbered for thousands of years,” Rast said with a dwarf’s surety, after resting his hands against the cool metal, “But I can rouse them again, given time.”

The party debate which of the seven wings to explore first. The consensus is: any one except Greed. For [reasons] they decide to do Lust first and head through the arch behind the statue of Runelord Sorshen. It is difficult to ignore (since she elected to model in the nude) that for all her megalomaniacal ambitions, Sorshen had a pretty fine ass.

“I would tap that.” Andor confided to Rast, with a suggestive wiggle of his creaky hips.

Rast grunts. He is not impressed by Sorshen’s smooth, perfect skin. He much prefers his women coarse and hairy.

The tunnel terminates on a stone ledge overlooking a seemingly bottomless abyss. Iron cages dangle over the pit from lengths of rusty chain. Pitiful figures wrapped in strips of greasy leather languish within their hanging cells. A larger cage looms near the centre of the cavernous space, hanging in space like a fat, iron spider in its web. Brightly dyed fabric has been draped over the sides and cavorting shadows writhe alluringly against the colourful cloth. The only sounds in the cave are the moaning of the prisoners and a suspicious, leathery flapping noise from the darkness above.

“It looks like we need to jump from cage to cage to reach the pavilion,” Karrack said, securing Teraktinus to his back, “And we used up all our rope marking the route back to the teleporter. If you’re coming across, try not to roll snake-eyes on your agility die.”

“Huh? Whussat?!” Grogg said. His mind had been elsewhere. What was it Karrack had just said? Oh well, it was probably not important.

Karrack and Solaris deftly hop from cage to cage without plunging to their almost certain doom. Halfway across the abyss, they are challenged by a skanky looking harpy waving a spear.

“Who seeks the pleasurable embrace of the Lady Delphine?” she squawks.

“We are mighty heroes, seeking tools to destroy Runelord Karzoug!” Solaris declares grandiosely, “Lead us to your mistress so that we may trigger the next combat encounter!”

“Follow me!” hisses the harpy, wondering when mighty heroes became so mighty predictable.

The cage into which they are led is a riot of garish colour and intoxicating smells. A smoking censer in one corner fills the room with a sweet, narcotic haze and both Karrack and Solaris begin to feel a little woozy. Several naked human prisoners are strapped to metal bed frames around the pavilion, moaning with some potent cocktail of pleasure and despair. Several more harpies are busy tormenting the prisoners with a variety of ghoulish looking instruments. A violet-skinned succubus with come-to-bed eyes and stab-you-in-the-face claws presides over the orgy from an uncomfortable-looking metal throne.

“Whatever have you found, sister? Fresh meat for us to grind?” purrs the succubus, rising from her seat and slowly circling the heroes like a hungry shark, “I am the Lady Delphine, mistress of the Iron Cages of Lust and devoted servant to the Runelord Sorshen. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

She offers her hand to Karrack, who makes a valiant attempt to kiss it despite his lack of lips. She turns to Solaris, who offers her a brisk, business-like handshake instead. She is less than impressed.

“So how can I help you two handsome studs?”

“We have reason to believe that Runelord Karzoug conspired to survive the cataclysm and now he’s gathering strength to conquer the world.” Karrack explained, “We’re gathering Ithilliom ore so that we can forge weapons capable of killing him before he regains his full power.”

“Let me get this straight,” Delphine said, “Runeforge is unsealed for the first time in a millennia and Runelord Karzoug is gathering allies to his side?”

“Err…” said Karrack.

“Yes.” said Solaris.

“And you idiots have already wound him up to the point that anyone delivering your bodies to his feet would likely gain immense favour in the new world?”

“Err…” said Karrack.

“Yes.” said Solaris.

“I guess I’ll be doing that then.” decided Delphine.

“You said you were devoted to Sorshen!” Karrack protested.

“Darling,” Delphine answered with a pitying smile, “To please powerful men, you sometimes have to be flexible.”

Karrack readies Teraktinus and moves to engage the succubus, while Solaris fends of the spear-wielding harpies.

“Sounds like fighting!” Grogg cries, reacting to the familiar clash of steel from within the pavilion, “Follow meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

Rolling snake eyes on his agility die, Grogg trips over his own feet and falls into the pit.

Fortunately, the GM is too much of a nice guy to kill a PC for one crappy roll and Grogg manages to grab onto the underside of the closest cage. Unfortunately, he can only use one hand to hold on, as he needs the other to fend off the swarm of harpies flapping over to kill him.

Rast, Asha and Andor thin their numbers from the ledge and Grogg makes short work of anything that he can reach, as the cage swings wildly on the end of its rusty chain. Once all enemies are defeated, Asha casts Boost Trait to improve Grogg’s agility and the half-orc makes it back onto solid ground.

Seeing that she is outmatched, Delphine surrenders her treasures in exchange for her life. Solaris accepts her terms and rummages through her stuff. He finds one Ithillion Shard, a demonic Kama Sutra and a +3 sentient sex toy.

“Please take me with you!” it pleads, “The things I’ve seen!”

To be continued….

R6: Rise of the Runelords (cont) Discussion 6 years 4 months ago #2482

• mikeawmids
[Savaged] Rise of the Runelords / Sins of the Savours / Session Six / Part 1 (16/11/2017)

Having cleared the Iron Cages of Lust, the heroes return to the Runeforge hub and deliberate over which of the remaining six wings to assault next. Grogg suggests that his sideheron tattoo might allow him to infiltrate the fanatics loyal to Karzoug and the party head down the tunnel behind the big man’s statue – all except Rast (whose player was absent this week), who opts to stay behind and begin reigniting the runeforge. The passage ends at towering golden door studded with large, glittering gemstones of various hues. Andor examines the portal but can discern no handle nor keyhole with which to open the way ahead.

“It’s a good job that Rast isn’t here to see this,” Andor said, backing away from the golden door, “He’d probably try to do something stupid like prise one of the gemstones out … of… the….”

He trails off as Grogg steps forward and starts trying to prise one of the gemstones out of the door. There is a flash of light and a smell of burning Grogg as the half-orc gladiator pops a large ruby out its socket and is catapulted 10ft through the air by the resultant burst of arcane energy. Picking himself up off the floor, Grogg limps away to ask Rast to appraise his prize. Rast peers at the blood coloured rock and bites it experimentally, before declaring it to be a worthless piece of costume glass and tossing it over his shoulder. Grogg deflates like a little, sad balloon and slopes back to join the others at the golden portal.

“You boys look like you’re getting all hot and bothered,” said a silky voice, “Maybe I can help.”

Lady Delphine approaches brazenly, now dressed in figure hugging travelling garb and knee high boots that may or may not have been crafted from human skin.

“What do you want?” Karrack demanded, “I had hoped our paths would not cross again, demon.”

“Well, I was hoping to persuade you to return the special toy you took from my parlour,” Delphine purred, “You’re collecting Ithillion, right? You have no need of it and it has… ahem… sentimental value to me. It was a gift from my mother.”

“Don’t let her take me back!” cried the magical dildo from the depths of Solaris’ haversack.

“No!” the half-elf snapped, “I need it for… strictly academic purposes!”

“No harm asking,” Delphine sighed, “Anyway, I see you’re having some trouble with Odrikon’s front door.”

“Who is Odrikon?” Karrack asked.

“Karoug’s mortal representative here in Runeforge,” Delphine explained, “A tedious fellow, by all accounts, but he shares your interest in Ithilliom. I wouldn’t tell him why you’re gathering it though. He might not be too enamoured with the idea that you’re planning to kill his master.
“Since we’re bonding here, maybe you’d be kind enough to tell me where Runelord Karzoug has set up shop in your world? I’d simply love to catch up with the old rascal.”

The party form a huddle and try to establish which of them has the greatest chance of bluffing successfully.

“I can hear you.” Delphine sighs.

“We … don’t know where he is.” Karrack lied. Unconvincingly.

“Riiiight…” Delphine said, stepping up to Grogg and gently caressing his scarred cheek, “You want to give me what I need, don’t you stud?”

“Xin Shalast!” Grogg blurted out, succumbing to the succubus’ demonic allure.

“Aww,” she pouted, “I had hoped you’d last longer than that. Well, I’d love to stay and cuddle darling, but I have places to be! If you are determined to get through that garish entrance, you’ll need to touch the stones in a certain order. What was it now? Ruby, Emerald, Emerald, Amethyst, Diamond… I think. I’m sure you’ll work it out! How many combinations can there be? Cheerio darlings, until we meet again!”

Andor steps up to the door and presses the gems in the order than the succubus suggested. There is a crackle of energy and he is blasted across the room to crumple bonelessly in the far corner.

“Curse that deceitful succubus!” Karrack cried, shaking his scaly fist to the heavens, “If you can’t trust a demon, who can you trust?”

The heroes almost TPK themselves trying out different combinations, before wisely deciding to attempt a different part of the dungeon and return to this maddening puzzle later. They tap Rast for healing and soon the only thing still injured is their pride. Appropriately, they decide to visit the Shimmering Veils secreted behind the statue of Runelord Xanderghul.

To be continued….

R6: Rise of the Runelords (cont) Discussion 6 years 4 months ago #2483

• mikeawmids
[Savaged] Rise of the Runelords / Sins of the Savours / Session Six / Part 2 (16/11/2017)

The heroes approach a room lined with floor to ceiling mirrors on opposing walls. Karrack motions for the others to remain in the passage while he investigates the room. Immediately, two identical copies of the lizardman monk emerge from the reflective glass and twirl their stone spears aggressively.

“Don’t worry Karrack! I will fight with you!" Andor cries, charging into the fray.

Immediately, two identical copies of the human mercenary emerge from the reflective glass and brandish their glowing longswords aggressively.

“Don’t worry Karrack and Andor! I will fight with you!” Grogg cries - before being rugby tackled to the floor by Solaris.

Andor throws his spear at one of Karrack’s doppelgangers, misses and strikes the mirror from which it emerged. A crack appears in the cursed glass and the clone is shaken!

“Break the mirrors!” Karrack cries.

Without entering the room, Asha casts Bolt to begin smashing the mirrors, first on one side of the room and then the other. As the mirrors that spawned them are destroyed, the clones of Karrack and Andor explode into tiny slivers of glass, that crunch underfoot as the party press on into the Shimmering Veils. They enter a cathedral-sized chamber illuminated by four huge, golden chandeliers. The centre of the room is dominated by a large stone peacock statue, standing proudly upon a raised, wooden dais. Twelve identical human wizards are lounging around the room when the party enter. Each copy is of the same handsome, blonde haired man in a flowing robe of peacock feathers. The clones rise and speak in unison.

“Master Vraxeris is meditating and is not to be disturbed. Please keep your screaming to a minimum. Thank you for your co-operation.”

“Master Vraxeris is meditating and is not to be disturbed. Please keep your screaming to a minimum. Thank you for your co-operation.”

Three of the clones summon a wall of fire surrounding the party. Another four sprout magical wings and fly up to the golden chandeliers, from where they can bombard the heroes with combat spells. Karrack is not standing for that nonsense and returns fire with the throwing stars he had forgotten he had on his character sheet until this session. When a clone is killed, it pops out of existence leaving no evidence that it had ever been there in the first place. The fight with the Vraxeris clones is short but brutal, the clones cannot take much damage but they can sure dish it out in adult portions. Karrack suffers three wounds and only avoids a fourth because Grogg stands over him and absorbs the incoming attacks. When the last clone is slain, the chamber falls silent and the heroes are finally able to catch their breath.

The door that the clones were guarding leads into a small study lined with bookcases. A pungent smell wafts from an incense dispenser crafted in the likeness of a golden swan. Seated at a desk is a skeleton dressed in a resplendent peacock feather robe. In one bony hand, it holds a golden mirror and appears to be admiring its own skull in the reflection. Karrack carefully steps around the rug (“nothing good ever came of stepping on a rug”), grabs the mirror and breaks it on the corner of the desk. Then he tips the skeleton off his chair and scatters the bones across the floor. The skull comes to rest against the far wall and stares back at the lizardman reproachfully. Karrack ignores it.

“I think this was the wizard who created all those clones,” Asha said, “Let’s look around and see if we can find any more Ithilliom.”

Andor finds a small silver key amongst the scattered bones and Asha discovers a secret panel concealing a slender lockbox. They open it up and find a second Ithillion shard and a spell scroll allowing a single use of the Summon Ally: Clone power.

---

The party return to the central chamber and find Rast working industriously to rekindle the long dormant runeforge. They decide to tackle the Festering Maze of Sloth next and set off along the tunnel behind the statue of Runelord Krune. The party find themselves on a slime-slick stone walkway running adjacent to a turgid channel of noxious slurry. The smell is indescribably foul and everyone in the party suffers a level of fatigue as they breathe the loathsome, poisonous air. Nevertheless, they soldier on, following the flow of rank sewage to its source. Three metal pipes disgorge fresh foulness into the tunnels in a slow but relentless torrent. Karrack spots three slime-encrusted levers on the far wall, but reaching them would entail crossing several treacherous walkways over the river of filth. The whole set-up screams ‘set piece combat encounter’ so the party decide to leave the levers be for now and instead investigate where the sewage ends up. After following the river of filth through a maze of twisting sewers, the path ends abruptly on the lip of a large stone basin overflowing with muck. The tunnel continues on the far side of the pool, but there is no clear way to cross without paddling through the vile slop. Nobody much fancies that prospect either, so the party return to the runeforge hub to see how Rast is getting on.

He’s getting on just fine and tells the rest of the party to stop pissing about and find some more Ithilliom!

The heroes decide to see what’s going down in the Ravenous Crypts of Gluttony. They emerge in a domed chamber decorated with a gristly skull motif. The way forward is obstructed by a heavy, metal portcullis. Andor sheathes his longsword and begins hauling on the rusty chain to raise the gate. Immediately, the stone skulls decorating the wall open their mouths and vomit a dozen mummies into the room. Andor raises the portcullis while the rest of the party deal with the undead. Beyond the gate lies a stone bridge crossing a dark chasm buzzing with flies. The party steel themselves to undertake this sinister crossing.

To be continued….

R6: Rise of the Runelords (cont) Discussion 6 years 4 months ago #2485

• mikeawmids
Link to the Quick Combat rules I mentioned last week: s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/peg-savage-wo.../SW_Quick_Combat.pdf

I'm going to try implementing these rules going forward, when appropriate to do so, in order to prevent relatively inconsequential combats taking up so much of the game session. Important combats will still be played using using the tactical map as normal.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds